Friday, March 27, 2009

first day of the rest of my life

Hey, I'm alive!!! a little sore (o.k. a lot sore) but feeling pretty good, haven't eaten yet so don't know how thats going to go... will get to start drinking soon... as far as my stats.. here goes ( I really hate this) back in November when I had my first consultation I weighed 395 pounds... see why surgery was necessary!!!!! now yesterday morning after stopping pop in January and thne the ten day 1000 calorie diet, and then the one day all liquid I weighed 357... so my surgery weight was 357... This is a picture in time... and will be changing... but now you know... and I will be able to look back and remember... well Im going to get off of here... probably write tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am so glad you came through everything okay! Isnt it cool to think you will never see that number on the scale again? You are so brave and I am proud of you!

Jo said...

good for you, andy!