Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cabin fever

Today my Sister-in-law is coming over to see me… I REALLY like company right now… I’m just not meant for this taking it easy stuff… but I am. Yesterday I went over and spent the day with my Grandma Baldridge… it was a good time… she was telling me about when she was young and they didn’t have a phone to call her cousins that just lived on the other side of the mountain… and how much she would have liked to keep in touch with them more but it just wasn’t possible. It made me appreciate the technology we have now. You can keep in contact with people either through phone, e-mail, Facebook, and I even use Myfamily.com…. I think Technology can be abused, but it can also be a great tool for keeping the doors of communication open with people you care about but just don’t have the time to go visit like you would like… not that I’m saying computers should replace actual communication, because I have people I talked to on here at least once a week, but I would still like to see their face once in a while… well anyway, that’s what I’m thinking about today… those I love!!!!

No comments: